Streaming is a popular way to enjoy video games. People streams Live Videos or them playing video games. Twitch is the most popular streaming website where millions of people watch others play video games. But, have you ever wondered what a graphics card does while you stream?
In order to stream, you’ll need a powerful computer and a display adapter, which is typically a graphics card. Here’s an overview of the best graphics cards for streaming to help you find the right one for your needs. See how you can start streaming on twitch easily.
Minimum Requirements For Streaming
To Start Streaming, you need to make sure whether your PC is capable or not.
- Intel Core i5-4th Gen or AMD Ryzen 5th Gen
- At least 8GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Higher
- Updated Mac Os
Recommended Configuration For Streaming
Here we have a recommendation for you if you want to start streaming, along with these configurations, you will be able to stream smoothly.
- Intel Core i7-5th Gen or AMD Ryzen 5 5600
- 16GB Ram
- Windows 10 Pro
- Mac OS
What Equipments Do I need to Start Streaming?
Streaming Needs a lot of Equipment, here we have discussed what equipments you need must to start streaming right away.
- A Powerful PC
- Video Cameras
- Audio Equipment
- Mixing Equipment
How to set up your Live Streaming Equipment?
After you make sure you have gathered your streaming equipment for streaming, now let’s talk about how you should set up them.
- Video and Audio Source – Test You Camera and Microphone by recording a sample video to ensure everything is okay.
- Encoder – Make sure the Encoder you are using is working perfectly.
- Streaming Settings – Check every setting in where you will stream.
- Internet Speed – Test your Internet Speed for streaming buffer-free.
best graphics card for streaming and gaming
Asus GeForce GTX 1660 6GB
GTX 1660 is the best budget GPU for streaming and gaming. It has the latest chipset from Nvidia and it got the title of best entry-level graphics card by the Users.
GTX 1660 is Upgraded to be faster than the original version. With this Video Card Gaming and Streaming at 1080p resolution will face no Lag or Frame Drop of any kind.
Based on Nvidia’s TU116 architecture and comes with 6GB GDDR6 VRAM to maximize gaming performance. After all, the best feature of supporting up to 3 monitors at the same time made it a must-have Video Card for Streaming and gaming.
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB
How about we call it a Budget Video Card with Budget Performance. Built by Nvidia and based on TU117 architecture along with 4GB GDDR5 128-Bit to beat all the barriers.
This Video Card Supports 4k Resolution to provide gamers a very good gaming experience. This Video card has a standard aluminum heatsink and a Fan that constantly runs to cool down the temperature.
For Connecting other Components you’ll find 1 HDMI 2.0b port, 1 DisplayPort 1.4, and a dual-link DVI output.
The PCIe Bus feature allows you to install this GPU in a very simple way as it doesn’t require a power supply connection.
Streamers who were looking for the best graphics card for 4k streaming, then this GPU is the proper answer for them.
ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
Let’s move on to something more powerful. Presenting ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ROG Strix OC Edition Graphic Card that comes with Newly added Feature Asus Fine connect and combining all the heavy feature, this one is hell of a beast.
It’s a Triple fan design with lots of RGB LED setup which looks very beautiful. In terms of specs, you get 1920 CUDA cores and the base clock is 1657 Mhz, and the OC boost clock of 1860Mhz.
The Heat sinks work surprisingly well because even under full load the temperature was not being able to cross 60 Degree. In terms of FPS, after the extreme Gaming test at 1080p, it was able to deliver 150 FPS and at 4k Gaming it was delivering 61 FPS all the time.
By the Review of this insane-looking GPU, we can assure you it will be the best option for someone who wants to enjoy the best performance at live streaming and gaming.
Check our another article about the best graphics card for GTA 5.
Facts to Consider While Buying best budget graphics card for streaming
The most important component in a gaming PC is the graphics card. It makes your PC run smoothly and gives you a better experience whatever you may want to do. Now let’s talk about the thing you need to consider while choosing a Graphics card for Gaming and Streaming.
- Compatibility – You surely don’t want to buy a Video Card that doesn’t support or Doesn’t Fit in your Setup. So, for avoiding this situation make sure to take note about the power supply, how many pin and PCIe connector does it have, how many watts it can handle or how many watts it’s required. Lastly to connect it with your monitor check the Ports capabilities so that You don’t have to buy extra Adapters to connect.
- Platform – Knowledge about System Limitation. Your System can handle your GPU power according to its limitation. If you’re using a dual-core CPU like or Celeron or Pentium, then you cannot use a High-Quality Graphics card whatever you do.
- Display – Suppose you have a 1080p Monitor and you just bought a new graphics card that supports 4K. In this case, you can only expect Gaming at 1080p Max Resolution. Buying a Mid Range Graphics Card for that Monitor will be a Better Option for you than Spending a Lot on 4K-supported GPU.
- Memory And Bandwidth – Memory Used in a GPU is not that important. It’s not a wise decision to buy a GPU that has a Higher Memory expecting it will deliver a high performance. It’s the Bandwidth you should Focus on More. GPU’s Use GDDR3, GDDR5, or GDDR6 to Indicate the power of their Bandwidth which Control the Data transfer rate. Remember that GDDR5 memory provides twice the bandwidth that GDDR3 can Provide. For better performance, we recommend choosing GDDR5 because a 4GB of GDDR3 is way weaker than a 1GB of GDDR5.
- TDP Values – The less TDP value the less it gets better. TDP values show the amount of power needed to keep the GPU at a fair temperature. The more power your GPU consumes the more heat it generates. So, it’s a must-check feature while buying a GPU.
- Price – Price is not something we should discuss, it’s your Preference. we just want to recommend you to Spend not less than 30% of Your Budget while you’re building a PC. If you already have a PC then Buy a GPU according to your system Limitations.
Do graphics cards help while streaming?
Yes, it does. when you use a low-end graphics card you have to play in low settings and with a high-end graphics card, you can play and stream at a high frame rate. So, for better gaming and streaming experience, you must choose a suitable graphics card.
Should I Use Intel or AMD for better streaming?
Intel is one of the most powerful processors out there. Most of the streamers and Gamers choose Intel for setting up a PC. But if streaming is going to be a part of you and you are working on a Single PC setup the AMD Processor will be the Best Option For You.
Should I Buy Intel Core i5 or i7 For my Streaming Setup?
Core i7 is a little bit expensive than i5 but it’s totally worth the money. Core i7 processors have more abilities than Core i5 CPUs. They are better for multitasking, Editing, High-End gaming, Streaming, and scientific work. The Core i7 Offers better performance with a higher clock speed than i5. So, If you can Spend Extra bucks, we recommended you go for the Intel Core i7.
If you’re into gaming, check our recommendations about the best GPU for fallout.
According to my experince, for a live streamer and a gamer ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB will be a better option if they want to have a lifetime experience. it can Beat all the Graphics cards at this price point.
in the end i’d like say that we have covered the 3 best budget graphics for live streaming and gaming. If you want more powerful Graphics card, we recommend choosing after you consider the facts we have discussed.
Last update on 2021-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API